MySQL and PHP Web Hosting

Sabado, Hunyo 23, 2012

Advertise here.

Hi there. I am looking for interested advertiser here in my little blog. i have a little decent topic that can probably be big when i can have my own domain to use of. I'm just offering my service to review your mobile products. i can give you real up time review within your product. i only charge for advertisements for only 50$ for one month the ads space in the header which in the size of 900px x 90px. 50$ a month is really our offer. plus with that 50$ i will review your item and tweet any updates for it. thanks and more power to all of you god bless.

you can reach me trough email s60master@gmail.com
i accept payment trough Libertyreserve.com email me first before proceeding to the transaction.
Do you Like this Post..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento