MySQL and PHP Web Hosting

Biyernes, Hunyo 22, 2012

[hot][news]Customized androids will have symbian customization now

hi guys i just want to acknowledge you my dearest readers and supporters who emailed me to request to put up an Symbian section which is one of my favorite mobile operating system. for now i am planning to release many Symbian updates such as:
CFW:
 FAQS:
what is CFW?
CFW stands for customized firm ware or some called it as cooked firmware.
what is the primarily use of CFW for my symbian phone?
good question. CFW is the more highly recommended among all firmware now. why? it is simply because it is elegant in many things that a simple OFW can give. [OFW=Original Firmware] CFW your phone and you'll see how it is more beautiful unlike before.
What type's of Nokia phone's are capable of upgrading to CFW?
CFW is only for s60v5 phones. which are all touch screen Symbian's.
Do i need to pay you for that tutorials?
terribly no i wont accept payment for it because it is my duty to serve you free.

Games:
I will give you a lot of free games that is fairly judge not by only me but all my friends here that i share my games with.

Customization Applications:
i always like to Customized my Symbian and make it look more better than it usually be. and I'll share it to you free of charged and will assist you trough out the process.

free Internet:
I can also give you Free internet tips if you are from the Philippines lucky aren't they?

so just don't hitch off any more updates will come into our new boards of director lol. :D
Do you Like this Post..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento